Contact

It has been awhile...

Monday, March 17, 2014



I just haven't been playing games lately.  After about 2 months break for all games, I just went back to visit TERA Online.  It took some time getting used to my Popori Archer again.

I'm not a great player and the quest text boxes are like tiny walls of text.  So I mistakenly started soloing BAMs (vicious orisks and brutal orisks) and could not figure out why they were taking so long to kill.  I died a few times, finally settling on a system of just running around, dropping traps, during monster pauses shooting off a poisonous DOT and getting some more elaborate shots.  The great thing about the BAMs now is that they seemed to have nerfed the gathering requirements for them, so instead of 10 or more monster kills, you just need 3 to 5.  Because of this, they have also taken off the party needed warnings off the quests.  Which is why I started taking them on, otherwise I would have just ignored them.

Anyway, this was a video linked on the TERA forums.  I think it is a guild recruitment video.  But it is so sweet and inventive. Poporis are the best.

NOT Elins though, Elins just creep me out.

No comments: