Contact

Life is Good

Wednesday, January 6, 2010




A few days ago I wrote about good change in SL, such as a renewal in sim design.  This post is about change that is sadder.

Life is Good was a favorite with SL residents.  It was a combination landscaping and furniture store along with hosting various cultural events.  LiG was beautifully designed and many screenshot fans spent a lot of time there, including myself.

Recently I discovered that LiG will be closing.  And I'm not sure if the designers will return to SL again in the same roles.  Many of the original designers I loved when I first came into the world are gone now. And with drastic changes set to appear with LL's new marketplace plans, I'm not sure if we will have their like again.

Life is Good will be closing next week.  So visit as soon as possible.



No comments: