Contact

Venison Arts

Wednesday, January 13, 2010




Good furniture is the basis of an SL home.  But it is art that makes it very personal.  I'm always on the look out for galleries.  There are galleries that specialize in reproduction prints.

And then there are original artists working inside SL that create prints from their own artwork.

Venison Arts is one of those places.  The art prints have dark fairy tale and nature themes showcased by lovely illustration work.  I now have a collection from the gallery and I'm always saving up for a few more prints.



The shop is located in a small skybox and decorated with a romantic victorian vibe.

You can visit and purchase your own original pieces here:
slurl.com/secondlife/bondar/242/27/3407/

Venison Arts also has a website in which an SL owner can order real prints for their physical homes too.
http://www.venisonarts.com/va/gallery/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very kindly for the lovely review of my SL Venison Arts shop. Though, you may have visited it on the very last day of its existence. As it happens, on the 1st I opted to close up shop and sell off my land. I'll be keeping only my rented Venison Arts boutique in Port Babbage's Mermaid Arcade. It seems I was never able to attract the necessary traffic to my own little custom made shop and it largely remained undiscovered.
--
Venison Optera
Venison Arts

melponeme_k said...

Venison,

I'm sorry to hear about the store close! I'll be sure to visit your location in Babbage.